Friday, March 14, 2008

Vet has him



I called them and described how he was acting last night and today and they said to bring him in right away and they'd keep him there until the vet could see him. We found a box in the basement and put a blanket in it and took him over...now we just wait until they call.....

I was supposed to have the neighbour's daughter here all day today (for the last time - I'm finished babysitting her now) and I'm rather glad that the mom called this morning and said that she was taking the day off and wouldn't need to send her daughter over, given the circumstances. Cindy's pretty upset and the last thing she'd need today would be to have her here - they don't get along very well and Cindy's kinda sensitive about people seeing her upset. (Very normal)

Waiting and worrying. My furry friends are like extra kids, y'know?

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Hope your cat gets better real soon!

molytail said...

Thank you! I just posted a new entry explaining what they diagnosed him with and what we have to do. Poor little fella, it's been a rough day for him...