
Yay! After making a few phone calls (and, surprisingly, actually getting people instead of automated systems) I learned that I can do all the paperwork myself and they don't need Blair's signature to move the registration & insurance over to the new car. The lady at the motor vehicle office said that I can sign stuff there in his place, since we're married, and the insurance lady said that since I'm on the policy there, it's just a matter of swapping it over to this one. Always happy when things go smoothly. :-) ... So we'll (Diane & I, and the kids) go pick up the car tonight, then hopefully we'll get all the paperwork done tomorrow --- only one aggravation... the landlord has his guys replacing windows and they're next door... I'm hoping that doesn't mean we're scheduled for tomorrow (they've not really been working in order, sort of zig-zagging around the neighbourhood) because while some people might not mind them coming in and doing work without being home, I do. I have 5 cats - to replace the windows, they tear them right out...if I'm not here, there will be cats wandering out the windows onto the scaffolding they set up! ;-)
3 comments:
Awesome, that everything is falling together for you on the paper work and car. I hope everything works out with the windows. I know how it is with the cats I have 2 right now, we started off with 5. Old age got the best of them.
Arg. Your blog ate my post!
Oh, & I hate the time thingy. I check in here every day, truely I do. No posts; then BINGO, two at once & I get to feel like a crummy friend because I know you've been reading me & leaving comments while I've been ignorantly ignoring you. :) Guilt is such an illicit pleasure.
Nice car BTW
Joanna - so far I heard I might be wed or thurs window home, blech anyway LOL ...nothing worse than having a bunch of workmen tromping around and a bunch of holes where the windows were...okay yeah there ARE worse things, but still. :-P ...
Ganeida -- no worries! *grin* ..I tend to go in spurts with this thing, posting this and that and then none for a few days (and rather boring stuff like car insurance LOL) ...We're off to retrieve the car in an hour or so, I think.... highlight & copy is your best friend before posting anything anywhere. Learned that the hard way more than once after message boards ate my ramblings LOL
Post a Comment