He's a bit tired looking, but I'd say that's half from being sick and half from his pills. I noticed 'drowsiness' on the list of side effects when it's used in humans, so that likely effects cats as well.
But he's here, and he's purring and eating and doing well. <3
**********************************
The purple bedroom update that I didn't do:
Halfway done in that picture....
And there she is trying out the extended stick for the roller - even with a slightly lower ceiling, it was still top heavy and she only did it for a few seconds. The ceiling was all my job. *grin*
She loves it! We had just barely enough paint to finish it all with one coat - this is slightly darker than the blue for the living room and one coat turned out to be enough... barely, but enough. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment