A little assignment in Cindy's astronomy text yesterday was to create a small comic strip about going to Venus - and of course, as she's obsessed with Golden Retrievers lately, she included "Buddy". (She has a huge stuffed Golden Retriever and that's his name.)
(Yep, I spotted the "Bunddy" spelling along with "nevermined" - Cindy's spelling has improved a great deal this year, but she still gets errors like that when she's focused more on other stuff, which of course she was with this.)
She's got a sense of humour, that kid - having it turn up to be just the dog's shadow. :-P
Interestingly - I'd read Dawn's post on comic books and mentioned in a reply that I didn't think Cindy had ever read a comic book... now, I haven't asked her, but she took this assignment and ran with it, never asking any questions about how to lay the story through the panels, and look at the block lettered "OH MY GOSH" in the center... something tells me that although I've never shown her any comics, she must have read a few somewhere along the way! I'll have to ask her later! :-)
2 comments:
The Parcel has landed! I had one very excited little girl at my end.
Thank *Cinders* for us until Cait replies. We will look round for some Aussie stuff each time we shop.
Oh yay! Soooo glad it made it there! I just told Cindy (she's sitting on the couch 3/4 asleep LOL - it's 8:40pm here) and she said "Awesome! I'm glad she got it!!"
Post a Comment