Friday, March 7, 2008

Paint & purrs



The first coat is done in the living room - wowsers, painting is a LOT of work! :-o

Miss Cinders was a tremendous help - I'd still be painting if it had been just me doing it... she's quite capable of using rollers and brushes and all and did a lot of work herself!





Toby had his visit with the vet - he wasn't very impressed with the whole thing LOL but he got a clean bill of health, a needle with various immunizations, and an appointment booked for March 20th to be neutered (The last thing I want is a spraying male in the house!).... We'd decided to just wrap him in a towel and Cindy would hold him on her lap, rather than going to fetch Diane's carrier, since the vet is only a couple minutes drive away, but he wasn't too willing to settle for her so I ended up driving with a bundle of cat in my own lap. Meow.




Miss C retrieved her chemical'ed dress which is now safely tucked away in - scratch that! She just came down wearing it. In the painted living room. RAWR. Rather firm instructions to put it BACK in the closet until Sunday (it's a dress for church) comes around. *grumble*




The stuff says 6 hours between coats, but how the heck do you count that - I mean, it took several hours..so technically, part of the living room has had it's paint for that long and I guess i *could* start the second coat... by the time I get to the later-done areas, they'd be near at their six hours as well. Hmmm. I think I'll do just that.. sure would be nice to have it finished in one day!

No comments: