It didn't really look all that appealing -- and it tasted just about the same.
BLECH. GROSS. We both agreed LOL
Actually, it reminded both of us of the "Cream of Wheat" hot cereal that you can buy - something else that neither of us like.
The stuff that congealed in the pot for a bit as we worked on some math, however, might have been useful for hanging shelves.
***************************
The mystery of the dusty plastic bits was solved on the telephone last night. The square thing is some type of old antenna and can be turfed; the little piece is required to use the remote control for the PS2, which Blair has with him in Alberta (the system, not the remote). That needs to be saved in case I next find the actual remote control.
***************************
I glanced at the calendar today and realised that Christopher has an appointment with the ENT guy this afternoon - right near Cindy's drum lesson time. An attempt at a reschedule didn't go anywhere, as the next appt they have for him wouldn't be until the end of the month and one of his tubes might not be in it's proper place, so my lovely friend Diane has offered to come and fetch Miss Cinders from the medical center and take her to her lesson. Hopefully (fingers crossed) the doc will be done with my little guy before her lesson is over, because Diane has a staff meeting to attend and can't really pick her up. If the doc hasn't seen him by then (pleeeeeease let him be running somewhat on time!) we'll have to bail and take that later appt. I'm very good at double booking things like this. ARGH. :-P
**************************
There's a notice up on the board at a nearby store about Kung-Fu classes for kids - as Miss Cinder's gymnastics finished this past weekend, I might drop them an email about this class - it's also on Saturdays. I asked her if she'd be interested and she replied "learn how to kick butt? SURE!" ... of course.
I should google and find out what the difference is between the various martial arts... the only one that I'm really familiar with at all is karate - and all I know of that is what I learned from the classic 80's movies. Yeah you know it - wax on, wax off. *grin*
4 comments:
Oh that cornmeal looks nasty!!! But I'm sure it was fun to make. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't realize who it was until I came over to check yours out.
OK, we're passing on the cornmeal. Isn't it great the way they learn? Now Cinders knows she doesn't like cornmeal & is pleased not to live at a time when it was a staple. Mwhahaha.
Ooops! Where are those pictures of the cats? Yu know how I feel about cats...the more the merrier.
it was very nasty LOL ..but yes fun to make and definitely worth it since she was asking the questions and wanting to try it! :)
Tiffany - oops, sorry 'bout that! I should have said when I commented on yours! Yeah it's me, sevenwhiskers :-)
Ganeida - cat pics coming up shortly, 'specially for you!
Post a Comment