Tuesday, August 5, 2008

That Cake....

I said I'd post my own "Cake Wreck" if I could find it, and I found it... waaay back in the beginning of my pictures folder - it was in 2005 and taken with an older camera, so the quality is so-so ...but yep, here it is. Diane will remember this well, since it was her birthday cake. *grin* ...Cindy and I baked it, and...well... we went a little overboard with the decorations I guess. :-P



Hey, at least we left enough space for the "Happy Birthday Diane" in red gel. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, girl! That is...um...eyecatching! Yep, definitely eyecatching!

molytail said...

LOL... translation = very ugly cake?

Yeah it got a little out of control. :-P

Anonymous said...

Luckily I never took pictures of the one Dino demanded which included plenty of fish & a boat & people fishing for fish &...&...&...Yeah, it was way out of control. He liked it though. :)

T said...

Wow....um...very...um.....interesting indeed. Kinda hurts my eyes!