
Norm just called me - his flight was changed to a direct and he now arrives in Halifax at 6:30am tomorrow morning! Never simple, never simple. Now, *this* flight gives us time to fetch him, but it's not me doing the fetching -- I can't drive in the dark on the highways (can't see worth a darn in the dark), so I'd not have been able to leave until 6am or later, getting there way after he got in and not back until way later in the day.... Norm called here just to see if we could call the car rental and get the time changed - and Blair offered to get up tomorrow/tonight at around 3:30am and drive there to meet him. Crazy guy - up at 3am, on a day that he's gonna be busy packing and flying himself later!
The flight change is good in that he doesn't have the big layovers he had - but I'm gonna have one sleepy husband later in the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment