Oh wow - have you guys seen this? *grin*
Many thanks to Mrs. Darling for posting this on her blog!
If you watch the credits at the beginning, it seems to have been created by "Natalie Criss" and "Julie Melendez" , along with the "CHEER homeschool moms" ...I'm not sure who all these people are, but hats off to them for a very funny song & video!
Edit - k, a quick googling turned up the blog of Natalie Criss who mercilessly altered the lyrics to the song (her phrase LOL) ...so if you enjoy it, go on over and let her know! :-) ( I can't find a blog for Julie Melendez...?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cool!
Okay, so now either one of your last posts would make great additions to the carnival. I'd better hear from you this week. :)
You will ;-) ..I know, I said that for the last one - but I think I didn't realise how close it was! LOL
Post a Comment