Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad fork, down!




Sometimes she really likes being small for her age. *grin*



My worst nightmare come true. GIANT FORKS! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I hate forks. I've always hated forks. I haven't eaten with a metal fork in...?? years anyway. Y'know that goosebumps-on-the-arms, hair-standing-up feeling that is often the result of someone scraping their fingernails down a chalkboard? *cringe* .. I get that same horrid feeling if a fork touches my teeth, my plate, or, heaven forbid..another fork.

Two forks, tines latched together = me with my hands flapping in the air and yelping for someone else to untangle them. I'm not kidding. Ask Diane, who comes to supper now and then and has been the untangler more than once, after I found forks making babies together in the sink. Mmmhmmm. We're all allowed to have our quirks yes?

Now you know why Cindy is grinning like a cat with a canary dessert.

Speaking of dessert - I have to find Miss Cinders so she can come in and make her cupcakes - Diane is coming to supper tonight and Cindy wants to give her cupcakes for dessert. Fine by me, but she needs to bake them very shortly, as I need the oven for my meatloaf...

2 comments:

Sam said...

Those folks are so cool wish I had some of those on our farm-everything in Texas is big..Not..hahaha

molytail said...

You can have 'em - take them ALL! LOL