We *thought* everything was okay - they got checked in and everything - and.. the flight got canceled. "Icy runways" . Outgoing planes can't take off, incoming planes were sent back to where they'd come from.
He called and said all they were told was basically that the flight was canceled and that they had to call some phone # and re-book for another day. Apparently the airline doesn't even put them on another flight? They have to start all over and re-book it all? I don't understand that - I thought that if a flight was canceled, you get moved to the next available one? They only have a certain amount of time off!
They were already *there*. I'd gone to bed, last I'd spoke with them they were all checked in and ready to go, we thought things were fine...then the phone woke me up.
This sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment