
Short of sending an army of those guys their way, all we can do is wait and see if their flight gets off the ground tonight. (It's an overnight flight, bit of a roundabout way of doing it, but cheaper than the daytime flights)
THINK HOT THOUGHTS!
*******************
While I'm on the subject of the guys and Fort McMurray - have you ever seen a truck as large as this??? (Open it in a new tab for the full effect - it's a really big photo of a really big truck)

Man, I would LOVE to try driving one of those things. Forward anyway. I don't do backwards very well on my own two feet, nevermind in a towering beast like that.
3 comments:
You want to drive one of those!! They scare me!
Hmmm....maybe I should add to the sentence.... I would love to try driving one of those------ in a VERY big and VERY empty field! *grin*
I keep telling you you're in the wrong country!:P Now if Blair were here only dust storms, cyclones, pilot strikes, or general yahooing would prevent his safe return home.
lol. Hope you get to see him.
Post a Comment