Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Poison Thing that Lives in a Shell...

Not long ago, Cindy and I watched a show that we'd recorded from the National Geographic Channel called "Australia's Deadly Dozen" -- Miss Cinders loves her animals and she's also a bit fascinated with Australia itself, so I suspected she would like this show...and sure enough, it was a hit.

I showed her a clip I came across on Youtube - the person who put this together used a song done by a comedy duo known as the Scared Little Weird Guys and a bunch of clips that went along well... and she's been singing this constantly for days now. It's stuck in MY head! :-P




** I think my Aussie friends know me well enough to understand that we're laughing at the song, not at your country! Yes yes? Good then! *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Layghung fit to die...& the funniest bit...it's not so far from the truth!!! You didn't know that? Oops!