
Cola is still here with us - it's been over a month now and there's been no signs of his owners anywhere. I advertised him as a "found cat" on local websites, radio stations, both vet offices, the humane society, the pound, the papers, etc...and nope.
The photo above is from Tuesday - we took him in to the vet to get his first shots in preparation to have him neutered....he goes mid-July for that (he'll get his booster at the same time)....he's officially a member of the family. :-)
Oh - and Cindy wasn't half asleep, despite looking that way... my flash went off LOL
2 comments:
Haha! She does look like she just got up eh? Well I guess since nobody has called you have a new kitty! We have to take Gunner to teh vet next week for his check up.
Yep, kitty number six. It's getting a wee bit crowded here LOL ....I kinda look at it like this is what we're meant to be doing though - he came to us, we didn't go looking for him...so I guess this is where he's supposed to be. :-)
Post a Comment