Saturday, September 6, 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks




Discovered some quirks lurking on Dawn's blog this morning - figured I'd have a go at making my own list.

1. I sleep with my socks on - always. Can't stand to be bare feet!

2. My fingers bend in all sorts of weird ways. They'll go waaay back, which generally creeps people out, I can bend the top joints on their own, and my thumbs bend out weirdly and can easily go down against my wrists.

3. I. hate. forks.

4. I unplug a lot of things before bed. It's silly, but I *have* to do it or I can't sleep.

5. My favourite pizza toppings include broccoli, artichoke hearts, zuchinni, and black olives.

6. If you put pineapple pieces on my pizza, I will pick them off and throw them at you. Pineapple does NOT belong on pizza! Hello! It's a fruit! Do you put strawberries on your pizza? No? Then why are you putting pineapple on there! No strawberries, no apples, no banana bits, NO PINEAPPLE. The End.

K - I'll let whoever wants to play go ahead. :-)

3 comments:

At Home on the Rock... said...

LOL --- I feel *exactly* the same way about pineapple on pizza --- YUCK!!!

Dawn said...

I LOVE pineapple on pizza. Shame on you!

molytail said...

Hahaha - the two complete opposite replies have me grinning. :-D

It's a fruit! Fruit doesn't go on pizza!

(Tomatoes don't count, they defected to the other side long ago)