K, so who said time could go along quite as fast as it has? Hmmmmm?
(The girl on the left is our neighbour's daughter - who happened to be here today when I found this...I printed it out and sent a copy home with her for her mom.)
Love the yellow outfit. Hey, parcel arrived. Many, many thanks. I am still looking for the books I was telling you about for Miss C ~ they come & go but I'm keeping an eye out & I've thought of another one too. I am so glad we found each other!
And oh my, Ganeida, I sent that EONS ago! Like....at the beginning of the summer! Wowsers LOL ...Guess I best put a Christmas card in the mail, like, tomorrow LOL ...nah, I know what overseas mail can be like - really weird LOL
Ditz says it's not fair Miss Cinders gets cotton candy bigger than her head when she's not allowed it at all ~ but hey, I can only live with so much insanity!
Wife to Blair,(step)Mum to 11 year old Cindy and 10 year old Christopher. Cindy is part-way through her second year of homeschooling after 5 years in public school; Christopher still attends, on his own specialized program that addresses his disabilities and is currently in a grade three class. We're a family from Prince Edward Island currently living in northern Alberta - we moved here just in time for the lovely warm winter. *grin*
8 comments:
I hear ya! (sigh)
awww....so cute!
Love the yellow outfit. Hey, parcel arrived. Many, many thanks. I am still looking for the books I was telling you about for Miss C ~ they come & go but I'm keeping an eye out & I've thought of another one too. I am so glad we found each other!
Time just kinda vanishes...
And oh my, Ganeida, I sent that EONS ago! Like....at the beginning of the summer! Wowsers LOL ...Guess I best put a Christmas card in the mail, like, tomorrow LOL ...nah, I know what overseas mail can be like - really weird LOL
actually...I think it was June... LOL
Oh my goodness! I've never seen cotton candy that huge! Adorable picture.
Ditz says it's not fair Miss Cinders gets cotton candy bigger than her head when she's not allowed it at all ~ but hey, I can only live with so much insanity!
Heh - I *love* cotton candy! If I remember right, I ended up eating about half of each girl's stick because they couldn't finish them. *grin*
(and hello Kathy! *wave* )
Post a Comment