Wednesday, September 24, 2008

20 Questions Meme



I've been tagged by Dawn - and as she tagged me on Saturday and it's now Wednesday, I suppose I'd best get to it. I've been blaaaah for a few days, thanks to my stomach demonstrating how uncooperative it can be, but it's in a somewhat better mood today.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?

Haven't got one - haven't got any kind of mp3 player. I still use a cd walkman if i want music-to-go....

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?

Pass - this is too creepy!

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Nada. I used to get Time - but that was just because I got on some free trial thing or whatever. Looking at a couple of kids magazines now though, might subscribe to them for Cindy...Yes and Know, thanks to another Canadian homeschooling mom who posted about them!

4. What is your favorite scent?

Hmmm. Vanilla? Rain? Can I have vanilla scented rain? Actually wait - Christmas baking!

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

I don't know - I can't think of it like that because there are so many people that I could do things for with a million bucks! But I *would* go buy myself a pair of the warm fuzzy crocs - in pink! A rather silly thing, they are - fuzzy and warm for winter, but full of holes!


6. What is your theme song?

Eeep. I'm lame and can't think of anything.

7. Do you trust easily?

Most of the time, yes.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

Hahahaha. Depends on who you ask!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

My uncooperative stomach!

10. Do you have a good body-image?

Not particularly. Better than it used to be, though.

11. Is being tagged fun?

Sure, why not?

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?

Blogs, forums, facebook - though I'm not on facebook nearly as much as I once was. The novelty sorta wore off and I really don't like the new look of it.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

I have funny food addictions - I get attached to a specific food and eat it every single day for weeks... at the moment, it's been vegetarian "bavarian sausage".

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A lovely lady with a wicked sense of humour who happens to be living in the wrong province. *grin*

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

The Dave Song - Christopher has been asking for it over and over and over. Prior to that, The Unicorn Song - thanks to a post that Dawn did. :-P

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?

My rainbow striped pants that my friend Diane made for me!

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Made into rice crispy squares, yes. By themselves - borrrrrring.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?

Look for the shedding money tree! (heh. Nah, I'd try to find its owner)

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

Coffee!

20. What should you be doing right now?

Getting Christopher out of bed! Meep, it's 7:45am!

I don't generally tag people specifically - so, if you want to do this one...go ahead!

No comments: