This is currently one of his favourite things to play with - it's a plastic basket from the dollar store. Does he fill it with marbles, then dump them? Use it to carry things from A to B? Store lego in it? Nope.
He sticks it to his butt.


Yep. Everywhere we go lately, he wants to take this little basket so that he can
He was also rather amused recently when we were over at the park - his sister was off doing her own thing and he had nobody to ride on the "bouncy seats" with him....or so he thought.


Shhhhh. You totally didn't see these. ;-)
4 comments:
LOL! That is so cute! I have to agree with the title. I always found my kids were entertained the most for the longest time with just normal everyday things that cost nothing at times.
Hey, BLUE crocs! And you thought I wasn't paying attention! You ever see the Adams Family where uncle Fester has those straws up his nose? Maybe it's a bloke thing.
I *heart* my crocs! I actually wore the blue ones in my wedding. *grin*
I watched the Adams Family a bit years ago, but I don't remember that one... Christopher just likes to put his fingers up his nose - and, unfortunately, up the noses of other people. Do you know how hard it is to scold a child when your biting your tongue not to laugh because it all looks so silly??? :-P
The things kids find fun to play with, eh? ;-)
Great to 'see' you too!
Post a Comment