Monday, July 7, 2008

Away she goes...

Miss Cinders left for camp this morning - picked up early by another family with whom she's traveling....

Here she is, waiting outside with her stuff...



Three of the kitties came to the door to say goodbye.. (Toby and Cola are the ones you can easily see - Max is sort hiding behind Toby's head...)



She decided to make a quick video for Daddy :-)



She'll be away until Saturday...

This afternoon is the parade - Christopher and I are going to watch & listen, and I think Diane is coming along as well.... parades are always fun! Our church actually has a float (with a band on it) in the parade... that's how we found out about this church last year, actually... they handed out info to parade watchers about VBS and music camp. :-)

6 comments:

At Home on the Rock... said...

Hope Cindy has a fun time at camp --- some of my best childhood memories are of summer camp. Enjoy the parade!

Anonymous said...

wow. that is one serious jumper (or do you call them cardigans/pullovers, jerseys/hoodies?) Ditz would love it! i don't like the whole skull thing s won't let her have ne like this. looks good n miss cinders & i hope she has a great time!

Anonymous said...

oops! had a look with m' glasses on & they're lions! Super great jumper!

molytail said...

That one - is pretty much a "hoodie" or "zippered hoodie" ..."cardigan" brings to mind an old fashioned knit sorta thing.. a "pullover" comes without a hood or zipper...a "jumper" here is a dress type thing (something you'd wear a top under)..and a Jersey is a cow LOL.... I love the way we have so many different terms from country to country for the same things! :-)

Yep they're lions - I discourage the skull thing too (it's everywhere here)...she's had a few things, but they're from back a ways before I got to thinking on it... we don't buy the skull stuff these days :-)

I wanted the one with frogs (they had a bunch at a store here), but they didn't have them in the grownup section for some...strange reason. *grin*

Mrs. Darling said...

What a cute little girl. I do hope she has fun at camp.

T said...

I hope she is having a blast at camp! I know summer camp is Samantha's favorite part of summer. Grace gets to go next year and I am terrified of that!