Sunday, October 19, 2008

Career change for Miss Cinders?



I think they'll hire her, don't you? *grin*

(That was at the Oil Sands Discovery Centre )

We fly home tonight - overnight, actually. Hey, who needs sleep anyway. Heh.

Once I'm home on my own computer, I'll be rambling away on here about what we've been doing & sharing lots of pictures - it's been quite the trip....and, I actually got to go a few hours away and visit with my brother whom I hadn't seen for ten years! We spent Thanksgiving with him and his family...I have an adorable 18 month old nephew, too cute. I'lll also be able to catch up on everyone else's blogs - I've been peeking in now and then, but haven't had time to leave very many comments & this laptop frustrates me....'course that's just cuz I'm not very good with it.



Meanwhile, I have to make sure I snag a caramel machi-something from Starbucks before we leave....Linda, I think it was you who said their coffee was kinda blah? The regular stuff is, blech....but I love the pumpkin spice latte and the caramel mach-whatever. YUM! *grin*

2 comments:

At Home on the Rock... said...

Looking forward to your return!

Yah....it was me lol. I guess I never really tried any of their flavoured coffee (or whatever fancy term they use lol) as I couldn't get past their regular stuff. I only wanted a coffee...and couldn't find it anywhere on their menu....they had everything else. Then when I finally got a coffee, I found it too strong. ;0( Oh well.....that's just me lol. But...glad you liked it.

'See' you soon!

P.S. I think Miss Cinders looks like a natural at the job!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Oohh....I just checked and see there are two Starbucks here in NL, maybe I'll have to try them out and give them another chance. I just hope they aren't too strong. *wink*