Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anyone need a tire change?



This is a Really Big Truck....with a flat tire...


And this is a Really Big Tire....




I'm not sure if that's the tire of THAT specific truck - Norm is asleep (night shift) so I can't ask him - but you get the idea. He's a tire guy and his days (and nights) are filled with Really Big Tires.

I keep looking at them and thinking what an awesome sandbox that would make LOL (anyone ever have a tire sandbox as a kid, or was it just where I lived?)

Most of the pictures that I take, I'll be going through and fixing up later at home - I don't have my own image editing software on Norm's laptop and I'm rather fond of it. It allows me to fix stuff like skin tones and off colour whatever and all that...I found these two pics when I went snooping through Norm's photo files on here. :-)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great to see you pop in! Hope you're enjoying your time

molytail said...

Oh we are! Lots to see - the town itself is quite interesting ...although many of those who live here don't think so LOL ...I'm fond of the unique though and it certainly is that!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Good to hear from you....glad you haven't forgotten about us *wink*. Sounds like you're having a good time.

molytail said...

haven't forgotten! :-D ...I'm slower than a snake slithering through honey on Norm's laptop though LOL...