
Miss Cinders makes delicious biscuits - the boys are quite enjoying our determination to become better cooks. *grin*
Along with the biscuits, there have also been molasses cookies which I have no doubt will disappear pretty quickly, and chocolate chip to come this weekend....our lovely new kitchen has inspired us to become better homemakers, yes indeed.
What there *is not*, is a good photo editing thing on this computer, leaving me rather frustrated because I am used to working with my PSPX on the old computer - basically just for resizing and fixing blurred images, red eyes, etc....free online ones take FOREVER because the wireless connection thing is...well...slow? I don't know very much about how that works.....The top photo of Cindy is messed up...but I don't know if it was already like that or if I did something screwy when I was resizing it....ah well, you can tell what she's doing....(images also don't show clearly on this laptop screen for some reason....colours are all sorta wrong and washed out)
I do, however, know that there is a cd somewhere in this house with Photoshop on it - I intend to find that and install it on here.... :-)
In other news - Cindy and I are joining the local homeschool group later today for their Christmas sleigh ride thingamajig....there's supposed to be an outdoor hot dog roast in the snow, sledding, skating, and other fun stuff....Cindy hasn't gotten to meet any kids out here yet, so we're looking forward to this! There's actually a fairly big homeschooling community here - and many are right in town, from what I've been told, which is fantastic! Back on the island, the group was pretty spread out and up until rght before we moved, we didn't know any right in our town. Finding out that there are many in town - and one family for sure just down the road - is awesome!
8 comments:
Mmmm....they look delicious!
moly, they're not biscuits! They're scones! :) Cookies are biscuits. ROFL But hey, try replacing your liquid with lemonade for lighter fluffier *scones*. They look awesome though & I'm glad the 2 of you are enjoying your cooking. Great about the homeschool groups too. Yay!!
Linda - they were YUM! :-D
Ganeida - LOL....heh,cookies are cookies and scones have raisins in them and aren't round. *grin* ...nah I know what you mean LOL....hmmm, never heard of using lemonade - that sounds tasty!
Congrats on your design win! Contact me ASAP. Thanks!
Hey, whaddaya win, moly?
Blog makeover! The lady does really cool blog designs - click her profile and her blogs come up...Ididn't get a chance to post about it yet LOL
Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the new you.
Congrats on winning a Doodlebug Design!! Judi has designed a lot for me and I think she does fantastic work...she's working on a winter design for me right now. I'm fortunate that we are good friends..it's nice to be the guinea pig! lol!!
And also, I'm glad you are finding more HSers in your area. We have a large group here in East TN and it's wonderful...tons of resources and support...
I'll be back to see your new "look"!!
Post a Comment