Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little bit of the white stuff..



Took that out our back door yesterday. Yeah, we got a little bit of snow. *grin*

Weather forecast looks pretty good for today - sun & cloud with some flurries, low winds over across (higher here, but the island is always windy and we're leaving it)...might run into a few snow squall type things with it blowing across the highway, but that's nothing new to us (yeah I just checked the weather warnings & road conditions - basically, blowing snow and not-so-great highways - typical after storm weather..)...I'm watching the departures on the airport website and they're mostly all looking fairly back to normal so far...

I'm not finished packing, of course. I've never been efficient and organised before - why start now? *grin*

It's nearly 5am here...Cindy & Diane are asleep upstairs, Christopher is listening to his music... I'm gonna start getting the rest of everything ready after I finish my coffee....

Here's hoping we pull this off with no problems - all I want is to get across the country with everyTHING and everyONE ...that would make me a very happy girl. :-)

3 comments:

Ganeida said...

Oh, sympathy, sympathy. Just holidays is bad enough. Actually just keeping track of them round here is enough for me. Ditz & Dino went to check his pots when we got home this arvo. An hour he said. THREE hours later we heard the motor!!! I was already stressed to the max. I'm sure half of what I wa doing was downright illegal!

Hey...WELCOME HOME!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Glad the weather looks co-operative. I thought it was yesterday you were leaving. So far so good here....please don't think you have to share your storm/snow/etc. with us. Really, it's ok....we'll keep our 12 degrees. Happy travels...

Mama Squirrel said...

Crossing all my fingers for you and whistling "Alberta Bound" at the same time.