Snagged this from Tiffany.. :-)
Where is your cell phone? I don't own a cell - though I was quite amused with the boys' phones while they were here and if I could have any phone (forget cost), I'd take one like that...preferably in a bright colour though!
Your significant other? That would be my husband Blair, of course. (MISS YOU!!) ..He's working out in Alberta with my cousin Norm right now....34 years old, fond of video games , 80's movies, ketchup chips and - shhh, he'll growl if he knows I said this - is an extremely talented cross-stitcher. Yep! I love him to bits - we were married this past January (after 8 years of being commonlaw) and I couldn't be happier about that! :-)
Your hair? Long and boring. Dark brown with some lighter spots where the sun got it. Nothing all that interesting here! (As a teenager, it was every colour of the rainbow)
Your mother? Lives right in town here - a 2 minute walk from our front door, if that. Loves cats & sewing, knows a lot about the birds she feeds every year. Grows beautiful flowers in front and behind her house and drives a Toyota Echo. Works in the kitchen at a manor (nursing home) and loves to read mysteries.
Your father? Lives in Germany with my stepmother - he's military (this is his last year in, I believe he's out this summer) and that's where they sent him on his last posting, near 4 years now I think. I actually don't know my father very well, but I think that may change a bit when they come back to Canada this summer - they'll likely settle in the next province over and we may have visiting opportunities.
Your favorite thing? "Thing"? ...hmmm. Our computer! *grin*
Your dream last night? I don't remember - I know a few nights before that, I dreamed that the basement was flooded with water and there were a bunch of raccoons swimming in it.
Your favorite drink? Diet pepsi, I guess. Now that they've officially begun to allow canned pop on the island, that may change. There's a lot of diet pop varieties out there that we've never had here - and the energy drinks! Those weren't allowed to be sold here until yesterday...There's all sorts of them - Red Bull, Rockstar, Monster, and more.. I might become quite fond of those LOL.... Oh yes, coffee too... particularly of the french vanilla variety.
Your dream/goal? Okay - I could write a book here. I'll stick with the very short though... Blair back home and us all living in a house out of town with a big yard, a tire swing, lots of flowers, and a dog.
Your ex? I have a few of those - most of them, I couldn't tell you where they are or what they're doing. There's one who is currently dating a cousin of mine; she's having his baby, last I heard. It's a small town.
Your fear? forks
Where were you last night? Later evening - at home. Earlier evening - down in Charlottetown, having taken Miss Cinders to the babysitting course and having spent the day roaming around with Diane and Christopher.
What are you not? Rich? 8 feet tall? Double jointed? Italian? I'm not a lot of things! Odd question.
Muffins? Hmmm. There's a yummy lemon-cranberry one that I like getting from a local coffee shop...
One of your wish list items? a sudden big lottery win!
Where you grew up? Everywhere. Military brat, then I ran away. I call the town I live in (and was born in) home though.
The last thing you did? Had a sip of my french vanilla coffee that is sitting right beside me on the end table.
What are you wearing? Pink & green striped pj pants, green t-shirt with Super Grover on it. (The stuff I slept in last night - it's 8am)
Your pets? Five felines and one fish named Toast.
Your life? Is awesome - with the exception of Blair working away.
Your mood? Usually, or right this very second? I'm not all that aake and energetic yet this morning... but I'm generally a pretty easy-going person, I think.
Missing someone? To quote Hannah Montana, "ya think?"
Your car? 1995 Saturn Station Wagon at the moment. White, with a missing hubcap. Pink & black fuzzy dice, matching steering wheel cover. Eeyore antenna ball.
Something you are not wearing? mittens!
Like someone? Haha, now this reminds of those quizzes that I see on my teenage cousins' facebook accounts.
Your favorite color? Hmmm. I like a lot of colours! Not keen on red though - it looks like crud on me.
When is the last time you laughed? Around 5am this morning when Max was being silly, trying to get me up to give him breakfast. Have you ever had a paw in your mouth? Pfffth *spit fur*.
Who will re post this? Oh I have no idea. I'm not tagging anyone - just go ahead and snag it if you want. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a cool game --- I'm going to play in a day or two.
Linda
ok...I played along and reposted this on my blog.
Post a Comment