Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged



I've been tagged :-)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

That would have been May of 1998... I was working at the old Zellers here in town, as part of the two-person "maintenance crew" ... the other half of that was my cousin Norm (who is also my best friend and just like a brother to me)...we were roomates, sharing a few different places ( I wasn't with Blair yet - we've been together for 8 years) - and getting bored with stuff here... 4 months later we quit our jobs, sold off most of what we owned, bought an old Dodge van that looked a lot like this (except ours was dark red) and spent some time living in it, zig-zagging all over Canada and finally ending up in Edmonton for a while. (We came back the next year - this is *home*!)


b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

1. 'school' (of course)
2. Take Miss Cinders to the pool
3. Mop the kitchen & living room floor
4. Call the human society to see if anyone has reported a little black cat missing (a post about that later)
5. laundry




c) Snacks I enjoy:

I'm not much of a sweet-eater --- I mean, I like some.. but I'd rather have a salty or savoury type of snack. Sea salt & vinegar chips, Dulse, vegetable crackers, baked dill chips, that sorta stuff.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

The very first thing I would do is split the winnings (I assume this would come from a lottery LOL) with my above-mentioned cousin & his commonlaw wife. We've always split lottery stuff and said that if either of us ever wins big, the other is also rich. Once that was done, we'd still be rich - we're talking BILLIONS here!- LOL, so it's present time for everyone! There is nothing I enjoy more than giving presents, so I could have a lot of fun with this! (of course, we'd buy our house in the country and Blair could retire immediately & forever LOL ...but my fave part would be the present giving! One of those 'presents' would be to make sure that my mom and my mother in law both had the homes they dream of living in and never have to work again!)

(This is one of those questions that is often hard to answer - I mean...billions. That's just insane LOL)


e) Places I have lived:

Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Alberta - mainly those three provinces, though multiple places in each one.


And who am I tagging?

I'll tag whoever wants to play along! :-)

1 comment:

At Home on the Rock... said...

Interesting the way our lives can look so different over the course of ten years. Thanks for playing!