Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Mr. C's provinces & territories...
Mr. Christopher is quite proud of himself - and well he should be, as what he's doing in that video is naming off all 10 provinces and 3 territories that make up this lovely country :-) ..He's been working at memorizing them for about a week now, and today he got through them all on his own and I snagged him on video -- I wish I'd kept it running longer because he started clapping and grinning (as did his sis and I of course) but my batteries were badly in need of a charge and barely made it through that...I'm the worst with remembering to charge the darn things!
(I know he can be a bit hard to understand for anyone not familiar with his speech - so here's the list, in the order that he does them: Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut)
That's my little man! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! That's awesome ~ only it's CJay's mum, not CJay.
he's thrilled with himself and very keen on the next step - learning the capital cities that go with each province... this will take a bit longer, but i know he can do it :-)
Post a Comment